Start an HOA Management Company in California

Frequently Asked Questions


What types of jobs to you perform?
Please see our list of maintenance services performed.


Will you do small jobs?
Yes. Our minimum fee is $135.00


Do you take credit cards?
Absolutely. You can pay with a check or credit card. If you are a property management or real estate company, we can invoice you.


Does your company have construction and maintenance experience?
Please refer to the biography of our president and construction consultant who has over 40 years of experience as a licensed general contractor.


Do you carry workers’ compensation and liability insurance?
Yes. Everyone who provides services for any of our clients is covered by insurance.


Are you part of a franchise?
No. We are a locally owned, independent maintenance and construction company.


What types of properties do you service?
Every type of residential and commercial property including single homes, condominiums, apartments, office buildings, and rental properties.


What areas do you service?
We service the Conejo Valley, the San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Camarillo, and Malibu. For property management companies and Realtors, we often expand our area of service.


Are all of your workers licensed contractors?
Some are licensed and some are unlicensed, experienced handymen. Some of our handymen have more knowledge and experience than many licensed contractors. Who we assign to a job will depend upon the job requirements. For some jobs a license is required, for others, a contractor’s license is not required.


Pacific Coast Property Services